Latest Labour News
- China: IndustriALL calls for urgent ILO action on deadly Chinese coal mines
- Kazakhstan: Human Rights Watch criticises moves to shutdown unions
- China: Striking workers call for negotiations at Coca-Cola, Danone, Sony
- Australia: CUB and unions craft a better brew
- Online action calls on Minister Morneau to abandon Bill C-27
New from CALM
November 29, 2016
We need to equip union members to be able to spot articles that are fake
November 17, 2016
Book reviews that labour activists will want to add to their required reading list.
November 16, 2016
U.S. cops can arrest Canadians in Canada, with restrictions -- can Trudeau stop Trump if he wants more power?
Trump's team has already indicated that they favour a more open border with Canada. Will Canadians be protected from surveillance?
November 14, 2016
This article appeared in rabble.ca. CALM members are encouraged to consider its contents, but also to submit their own stories to CBC Opinions. Details of how to do this are in the piece.
November 09, 2016
Feeling down? Don’t worry: we have the tools we need to fight back against the politics that delivered Donald Trump’s victory. We just need to readjust our priorities.