Latest Labour News
- Labour News Update: March 27 2017
- Indonesia: Coca-Cola's Australia-based bottler stifling independent unions in Indonesia
- Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week!
- Vietnam: Trafficked & enslaved: Vietnamese teenagers tend UK cannabis farms
- All it takes is two minutes to win a $1,000 scholarship or an iPad!
- Weekend Video: Migrant Dreams
- Colombia: All-Women Childcare Union Emerges as National Player
- Week of Action: Stop the Cuts!
- Troubling Comments about Closing ERs Raises Red Flags
- “Good intentions” budget falls short for working Canadians
- President’s Message: Cutting Sask Jobs & Services
- Newfoundland and Labrador government denies own request for conciliation boards
- Sask. families and public services continue to pay the price
- Manitoba Tories ready legislative assault on labour
- PSAC granted intervenor status to represent RCMP’s Telecommunications Operators
New from CALM
March 23, 2017
What are unions saying about Trudeau's second budget?
March 22, 2017
March 20, 2017
March 03, 2017
Learn the basics for using a microphone as effectively as possible
February 10, 2017
Working people have a lot to gain - or lose - from Justin Trudeau's government. Here's what to watch for in 2017