Latest Labour News
- Bob’s Back: ATU Local 113 crisis continues
- What are the Saskatoon Meewasin Candidates’ Positions on Health Care and Public Services?
- Two minutes. Two iPads. $18,000 in scholarships.
- Members of SPIKE - Local 266 ratify new agreement
- BCGEU meets with Bernard Richard, newly confirmed BC Representative for Children and Youth
- Government relents: 9 ServiceOntario centres to stay open
- Remembering Bob White
- BC budget fails students and families
- Canada’s unions mourn the loss of former CLC president Bob White
- Violence on the rise: BC Corrections releases new stats on prison violence
- Christy Clark stoops to a new low
- Sask government must honour rights under the Employment Act
- 160 SFU food service workers terminated but continue to fight for their jobs
- India: One million bankers to strike work on Feb.28 in India
- Palestine: First-ever collective bargaining agreement signed in a West Bank settlement
New from CALM
February 10, 2017
Working people have a lot to gain - or lose - from Justin Trudeau's government. Here's what to watch for in 2017
February 06, 2017
How electoral reform fell victim to a dishonest political style
January 23, 2017
Choosing the next leader of the Conservative Party shouldn't be an exercise left to Conservatives alone.
January 18, 2017
The third leadership debate for the Conservative Party was held in Quebec City. CALM's editor was there.
Written for This Magazine, CALM's editor looks forward to a potentially difficult year ahead