The successful candidate will:
Provide reception and administrative support, including, but not limited to:
Provide confidential, professional support of a general, specific and/or complex nature within assigned area of responsibility.
Exercise judgment with respect to urgency and importance of inquiries, requests, and daily workload, meeting established deadlines.
Assist assigned backup as required, and senior/support colleagues where possible, during peak workload times.
Answer, screen, and/or direct to appropriate staff officer, service area, or other institution, all telephone calls in a courteous, professional manner ensuring the confidentiality of conversations and information.
- Maintain accurate, current membership database with ability to retrieve, quickly and efficiently, hard data or computer-generated files in a variety of different formats.
- Maintain accurate data on new members, associate members, and honorary life members.
- Provide reports, lists, and labels for mailings as needed and requested.
- Provide exceptional service to members.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or designate, including, but not limited to catering.
Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to change, and develop new skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to learn new computer applications.
- Good understanding of the objectives, organization, programs, and services of the Federation.
- Ability to communicate positively with staff, members, local leaders, and organizational representatives, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Interested applicants are required to submit a letter of application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received 4:00 p.m., March 8, 2019, quoting posting #20181928 in your subject line.