Employee Class: PERMANENT Full-Time
Date Available: Immediately
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday; 7 hours per day; 35 hours per week
Base Rate of Pay: Minimum $34.88 Maximum $39.80 - currently under review
United Nurses of Alberta is looking to hire an experienced Data Maintenance/Administrative Assistant with a keen eye to detail and accuracy . This is a temporary full-time position and is available immediately, for a 12 month term.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance & Administrative Services, successful candidate will be responsible to update and maintain accurate information within established internal databases, in a timely manner.
- Maintain internal database records, ensuring data received is processed promptly and accurately.
- Maintain files, listings and records in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Provide established data reporting in a timely manner
- Provide backup for reception, as assigned.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in related field (E-Records &/or Information Management; Administrative Professional)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years data maintenance/administrative work experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
Conveniently located in the outskirts of downtown, UNA offers an attractive compensation package in accordance with the Unifor 445/UNA collective agreement.
Posting will remain open until a successful candidate is selected.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.