Employee Class: PERMANENT Full-Time
Date Available: Immediately
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday; 7 hours per day; 35 hours per week
Base Rate of Pay: Minimum $34.88 Maximum $39.80
United Nurses of Alberta is looking to hire an experienced Administative Assistant with a strong knowledge of Union principles and practices. This is a permanent full-time position and is available immediately.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance & Administrative Services, successful candidate will provide administrative support, primarily within the Labour Relations department.
- Provide administrative support to assigned Labour Relations Officers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain files, listings and records in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Set up meetings and make travel arrangements as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in related field (Legal Assistant/Paralegal or Human Resources)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years senior administrative work experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
Conveniently located in the outskirts of downtown, UNA offers an attractive compensation package in accordance with the Unifor 445/UNA collective agreement.
Posting will remain open until a successful candidate is selected.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.