Executive Assistant: Permanent, Full-time based on 75 hours bi-weekly
SALARY: $65,583.00 per year
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a dynamic work environment? The Yukon Employees’ Union would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant provides a full range of administrative and executive support services to the YEU executive team, including scheduling, communications, records management, responding to member inquiries, and reports. The Executive Assistant will also assist with union communications and social media. The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills and be able to utilize a variety of software programs
Screening will be based solely on the information provided in your resume. The following are essential qualifications for this position;
• Experience working in an administrative role;
• Superior writing skills and experience drafting executive communications;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word and Excel);
• Experience developing and maintaining a records management system;
• Experience drafting social media posts;
• Ability to coordinate administrative matters including building maintenance, executive schedules, travel, and meetings;
• Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times;
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands;
• Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment;
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team;
The YEU will consider applications from Yukon First Nations on the preferential basis.
For more information on the many benefits of joining our team or to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by e-mail with the subject line job posting to:
Christie Harper, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We welcome applications from all equity groups.