$41,292 to $46,477 plus $ 1,485.58 bilingual allowance per annum
Term up to three months
Purpose of position:
Reporting to the Facilities Manager performs watch keeping patrols to guard against illegal entry and theft of materials and performs general maintenance and cleaning duties.
This position is up to a three-month term.
The successful candidate will be working on occasional basis.
- Ability to read and monitor equipment such as pumps, boilers and any related equipment to ensure that they function properly;
- Knowledge of security and emergency procedures
- Knowledge of building maintenance policies
- Good judgment and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills and courtesy in order to greet visitors
- Physical capacity to handle the physical aspects of work
- Ability to communicate orally in English and French
A detailed job description is available on our website: http://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached document.
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups. You can apply for this position here: http://psacunion.ca/eform/submit/job-application?field_job_posting_refer...