Employee Class: TEMPORARY Full-Time
Date Available: Immediately
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday; 7 hours per day; 35 hours per week
Base Rate of Pay: Minimum: $35.58 Maximum $40.60
United Nurses of Alberta is looking to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant with a strong knowledge of Union principles and practices. This is an 18-month temporary position and is available immediately.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance & Administrative Services, the successful candidate will provide administrative support, primarily within the Labour Relations department.
Provide administrative support to assigned Labour Relations Officers, in accordance with established procedures.
Maintain files, listings and records in both electronic and hard copy formats.
Set up meetings and make travel arrangements as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in related field (Legal Assistant/Paralegal or Human Resources)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years senior administrative work experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
Conveniently located in the Kensington area, UNA offers an attractive compensation package in accordance with the Unifor 445/UNA collective agreement.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posting will remain open until position is filled. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org