Website PBI Actuarial
PBI Actuarial Consultants Ltd. is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Administrative Team.
PBI is an employee-owned Canadian firm based in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. The Company offers competitive compensation and benefits.
PBI specializes in providing pension, benefit and investment consulting services for multi-employer, jointly-trusteed pension plans and benefit plans.
A unique work environment
PBI’s work philosophy is based on open-mindedness and the active involvement of all its associates.
In fact, our company encourages growth both on a personal and professional level inside a healthy respectful learning environment. More specifically, our core values are cooperation, self-sufficiency for teams as well as individuals, dedication towards our clients and our Company, development of skills, confidentiality, efficiency, creativity, thoughtful decision-making, precision and synergy.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will work with the Investment Practice and Administrative team and be responsible for the coordination of both the administrative and word-processing duties of the practice. To fulfill this role, the Administrative Assistant will:
- Format and finalize correspondence, memorandums, reports, and other Microsoft Word documents
- Format and finalize PowerPoint presentations
- Handle records management, including paper and electronic records
- Maintain a contact relationship database
- Monitor email inboxes and forward emails to the appropriate contacts
- Assist in client billing
- Keep track of meetings
- Handle room bookings for the team
- Diploma required, preferably in Office Administration
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to work under deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
- Commitment to superior client satisfaction
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required
- Knowledge of Maximizer and WordPress are an asset
- Is a team player, yet is self-sufficient and shows initiative
- Able to easily adapt to a new work environment
- Reliable and consistent
Terms and conditions of employment
- Permanent position
- 40-hour weekly schedule
- Salary will be based on experience and our internal policy in force
- Starting date: immediately
Those who would like to apply must send their résumé along with a cover letter to Laura Grant:
By e-mail: laura.grant(at)pbiactuarial.ca
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org