Website United Nurses of Alberta
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Labour Relations) – 6 months – UNA
- Provide administrative support to assigned Labour Relations Officers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain files, listings and records in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Set up meetings and make travel arrangements as required.
- Provide reception relief coverage.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in related field (Legal Assistant/Paralegal or Human Resources)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years senior administrative work experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
If you apply to this post because you saw it here, please mention that you saw the notice at the CALM Job Board on your cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org