2019 Victoria Mini Conference
Some description text for this item
The Victoria mini-conference will happen on December 3, 2019 from 9:00 AM until 4:00 pm at the Hotel Grand Pacific in Victoria.
Lunch is included.
- Social Media – best practices for a changing scene with Virginia Ridley
- 75-minute e-newsletter with Virginia Ridley
- Media relations – how to nail that interview with Nora Loreto
- Your union and your brand with Caroline Mitic
- The best tools to get media coverage with Nora Loreto
- Writing op/eds with David Climenhaga
- Confronting right-wing rhetoric with David Climenhaga
- Intermediate photography with Hugo Wong
Small Local (under 1000) CALM Member $100 + HST ($113.00)
Large Local (over 1000) CALM Member $250 + HST ($282.50)
Small Local (under 1000) Non Member $200 + HST ($226.00)
Large Local (over 1000) Non Member $350 + HST ($395.50)
Delegates who need overnight accommodations can receive a discounted rate at the conference hotel by calling 1-800-663-7550 and providing the code: DEC19CALM – This code will only work if booked by phone.