Latest Labour News
- Egypt: Relentless assault on rights of workers and trade unionists
- Asian Heritage Month – May 2017
- Weekend Video: Widows of Chemical Valley
- Federal public service unions react cautiously to the government working group on Phoenix
- Brazil: Brazilians sick of corrupt politicians hit the streets to protest austerity measures
- Unions fight back on budget cuts and threat of privatizing Crowns
- Rally against Bill 40 in Swift Current, April 21, 2017
- Come for the races and stay for the barbecue!
- Mourning Manitoba's Workplace Deaths
- Questions Surround Changes in Home Care Program
- YWCA Thompson Residence Inc. - Local 424 ratifies new agreement
- April 28 Day of Mourning: Mourn for the Dead, Fight for the Living!
- NDP have shaped the ballot box question in B.C. election
- Déclaration de l’ACPPU à l’occasion du Jour de deuil national 2017
- CAUT Statement on the National Day of Mourning 2017
New from CALM
April 26, 2017
Les banques ont contribué à faire grimper la dette des ménages à un niveau record. Tout ce qui manque à la mise sur pied d’une banque postale canadienne, c’est une volonté politique.
March 29, 2017
The banks have helped push household debt to record highs. The only thing missing to deliver a Canadian postal bank is political will.
March feature for This Magazine
March 23, 2017
What are unions saying about Trudeau's second budget?